Why work with Nanny Kate & Co.?let us count the ways...
You’re a professional nanny looking for an amazing match.
Nanny Kate & Co. is proud to be Boston’s premier nanny agency serving all of Massachusetts and New England, including Metro West, Greater Boston, the North Shore, the South Shore, Cape Cod and Islands.
In fact, most nannies say Nanny Kate & Co. made their job easier than ever! With no fees and no obligations, we think you’ll agree. Read more about our frequently asked questions…
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to work with Nanny Kate & Co.?
As a nanny? Absolutely nothing. We work with families who pay a fee for us to help them recruit, interview and screen nannies throughout Massachusetts. But as a nanny, you pay nothing. In fact, you’re more likely to find a job through us because we take the time to place nannies with families that we know will be a great match. Sounds amazing, right?
How can I apply for a job?
To apply, first visit our Nanny Requirements page. Here you’ll be asked if you’re ready to apply for a specific job, if you’ve filled out an application before or if you want to send us a note about a particular career.
Please know that we sometimes receive hundreds of applications for each job. You’re welcome to send us a note via Facebook; however, nannies will only be considered for a job if they go through our Application process. (Thanks for understanding!)
Why should I work with an agency?
- We prescreen all families before we send you their way
- We advocate so that your needs are met, including negotiating wages, benefits, contracts, vacation time, etc.
- We protect your rights and secure your position with a contract.
- We support you long term…not just at placement. If anything should come up during your tenure with a family, we have your back.
- We educate and train you on topics like resumes, cover letters, crafting a contract or interviewing with families so you’re presented in the best possible way.
- We are a super loyal team of talented childcare professionals who truly love what we do.